Akceptuję i chcę ukryć komunikat Fly4free.pl korzysta z technologii, takich jak pliki cookies, do zbierania i przetwarzania danych osobowych w celu automatycznego personalizowania treści i reklam oraz analizowania ruchu na stronie. Technologię tę wykorzystują również nasi partnerzy. Szczegółowe informacje dotyczące plików cookies oraz zasad przetwarzania danych osobowych znajdują się w Polityce prywatności. Zapoznaj się z tymi informacjami przed korzystaniem z Fly4free.pl. Jeżeli nie wyrażasz zgody, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim komputerze, powinieneś zmienić ustawienia swojej przeglądarki internetowej.

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
#1 PostWysłany: 24 Lis 2020 12:02 

złoty
Jak w temacie, dotyczy to regionów: Asia, Australasia, South Pacific, Middle East i Africa, stąd raczej mimo wszystko niewielu z nas może skorzystać :cry:
T&C:
https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/deals ... sale#terms
Terms and conditions
• The Cyber Sale promotional rate (the “Promotion”) is valid only for bookings made from 24 November 2020 through 2 December 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Booking Dates”) for stays at participating hotels between 25 November 2020 to 30 June 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Stay Dates”) using the “Cyber Sale” or “ Cyber Sale Members” rate during the Booking Dates.
• The Promotion offers a discount of 45% off the hotel’s Best Flexible Rate (BFR) which is an unrestricted, non-qualified, non-discount rate. IHG Rewards Club members will be eligible to receive an additional 5% discount on bookings made directly through IHG channels. Rates are per room, per night and are subject to availability during the Stay Dates.
• Minimum 2-night stay required. Booking must be made at least one (1) day in advance.
• A 1-night non-refundable deposit applies.
• Guests can modify their reservation to a later date, subject to availability, without penalty at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
• To modify your stay date, please contact the hotel directly.
• Rates are per room, per night and are subject to availability.
• The room types that are applicable for this Promotion offer are subject to availability. Not all room types may be available in some participating hotels.
• The Promotion offer is valid in the Middle East, India, Africa, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific at participating Regent, InterContinental, Kimpton, voco, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites hotels and resorts. See our websites for full details of participating hotels: https://www.ihg.com/content/gb/en/deals ... ing-hotels.
• The Promotion offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
• At Holiday Inn, Kids 12 years and under stay for free sharing parent’s guest room in existing bedding and eat free from the all-day dining restaurant with an accompanying paying adult guest.
• Bookings made through IHG Brand websites, IHG App, CRO or directly at hotel qualify for IHG Rewards Club Points. Standard IHG® Rewards Club program terms and conditions apply. Visit ihgrewardsclub.com for details. IHG reserves the right to remove a member's points or cancel a member’s account if fraudulent use of the Promotion is detected.
• Tax, service charge, credit card surcharges are not included. Any other In-room dining purchases, minibar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
• Credit card guarantee is required to make a booking.
• The Promotion is not applicable to group bookings.
• Unused components do not have a cash value and are non-refundable. Not applicable with other discounted rate promotions.
• Rates are subject to availability. Blackout dates (days when the offers are not available) may apply in some participating hotels.
• IHG reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or modify this Promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time with or without notice and without any liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG reserves the right of final interpretation of this Promotion.
• Final bill will be in hotel’s local currency.
 Profil Relacje PM off
Flyguy lubi ten post.

Tydzień na Langkawi za 2841 PLN. Loty z Berlina i noclegi w 4* hotelu Tydzień na Langkawi za 2841 PLN. Loty z Berlina i noclegi w 4* hotelu
Odkryj Portugalię: Porto i Azory w jednej podróży z Wrocławia za 825 PLN Odkryj Portugalię: Porto i Azory w jednej podróży z Wrocławia za 825 PLN
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości