Akceptuję i chcę ukryć komunikat Fly4free.pl korzysta z technologii, takich jak pliki cookies, do zbierania i przetwarzania danych osobowych w celu automatycznego personalizowania treści i reklam oraz analizowania ruchu na stronie. Technologię tę wykorzystują również nasi partnerzy. Szczegółowe informacje dotyczące plików cookies oraz zasad przetwarzania danych osobowych znajdują się w Polityce prywatności. Zapoznaj się z tymi informacjami przed korzystaniem z Fly4free.pl. Jeżeli nie wyrażasz zgody, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim komputerze, powinieneś zmienić ustawienia swojej przeglądarki internetowej.

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Autor Wiadomość
#1 PostWysłany: 16 Mar 2013 12:44 

Loty: 24
Kilometry: 59 276
Baleary nowy podatek(3.5e-9e) od wynajmowanych samochodów za dzien
Wiecej info

Balearic Eco Tax

The Government of the Balearic Islands has applied for a new law to collect an ecological tax on customers hiring a car in the Balearic Islands (Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca, Formentera).This new tax is likely to be introduced from the 1st April 2013.
The new rentals car tax / environmental tax will be part of a package of tax rises to help the Balearics rebalance their budget in 2013.

If the government implements the proposed tax, customers will have to pay an additional fee of between €3.50 and €9.00 (subject to change) charged per car rental day with the amount of tax levied dependent on the size of the vehicle hired.
Our Spanish car hire partners, who provide the vehicles booked through us, are still awaiting final details of the proposed legislation and how the charges will impact customers.

At Holiday Autos we have always believed it is vitally important that we are as transparent as possible with our customers, so you are clear on what is included in the final price. The new rental tax, if it becomes law, may have to be additionally paid for by you on collection of your hire car. As soon as we have further definitive information we will continue to keep our site and our customers updated.

We have put together a page of questions and answers which you will find helpful in the meantime:

I have heard that the Balearic car rental companies are contesting the new law. Is this the case?

The car rental providers are currently contesting this with the local government. We continue to monitor the situation and are in close contact with our partners. As soon as we have any updates we will update this page. If the new rental tax does become law it may have to be paid by customers when they pick up the car.

I already booked my rental car for picking up after the 1st April 2013, will I need to pay this additional tax?

The information we have currently is that the new tax will start on the 1st April 2013 but the full details on the tax and conditions around it are not clear as our Spanish car hire partners are waiting for the final details of the proposed legislation. The new rental tax if it becomes law, may have to be paid by you when you pick up the car.

I am planning to book a rental car for pickup before 1st April 2013, will I need to pay this additional tax?

The information we have currently is that the new tax will start on the 1st April 2013 but the full details on the tax and conditions around it are not clear as our Spanish car hire partners are waiting for the final details of the proposed legislation. The new rental tax if it becomes law, may have to be paid by you when you pick up the car.

I am planning to book a rental car for pickup after 1st April 2013, how much will I have to pay?

So far the Government has informed us that the new tax will start on the 1st April 2013. If the government implements the tax customers will have to pay an additional fee of between €3.50 and €9.00 (Subject to change) which will be charged for the car rental each day, the cost of the tax will depend on the vehicles size. The new rental tax if it becomes law, may have to be paid by you when you pick up the car.

Will there be the same cost on all Balearic Islands or is there a difference between Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera?

We are still waiting the final details on how the tax will be implemented but it is likely that it will be the same across each of the Balearic islands.

Will I be charged by Holiday Autos?

Holiday Autos do not include the new Balearics car rental tax in their prices. If the government implements the tax customers will have to pay an additional fee of between €3.50 and €9.00 (Subject to change) which will be charged for the car rental each day, the cost of the tax will depend on the vehicles size.
The new rental tax if it becomes law, may have to be paid by you when you pick up the car.

Will I be charged by the local supplier?

Our Spanish car hire partners are still waiting for the final details of the proposed legislation and how this will be charged. The new rental tax if it becomes law, may have to be paid by you when you pick up the car.

If I want to cancel my booking can I?

At Holiday Autos we appreciate that this additional charge may not have been factored into your car rental budget and that this is a tax out of Holiday Autos and your control . Should you wish to cancel your car rental Holiday Autos will allow you to cancel your booking free of charge up until 48 hours before the pick-up date of your car.
 Profil Relacje PM off  

Tygodniowe all inclusive w 4* hotelu w Tunezji od 1701 PLN. Wyloty z 2 miast Tygodniowe all inclusive w 4* hotelu w Tunezji od 1701 PLN. Wyloty z 2 miast
Tygodniowe wakacje w Rimini za 1681 PLN. Loty z Katowic + hotel ze śniadaniami Tygodniowe wakacje w Rimini za 1681 PLN. Loty z Katowic + hotel ze śniadaniami
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 3 gości