Akceptuję i chcę ukryć komunikat Fly4free.pl korzysta z technologii, takich jak pliki cookies, do zbierania i przetwarzania danych osobowych w celu automatycznego personalizowania treści i reklam oraz analizowania ruchu na stronie. Technologię tę wykorzystują również nasi partnerzy. Szczegółowe informacje dotyczące plików cookies oraz zasad przetwarzania danych osobowych znajdują się w Polityce prywatności. Zapoznaj się z tymi informacjami przed korzystaniem z Fly4free.pl. Jeżeli nie wyrażasz zgody, aby pliki cookies były zapisywane na Twoim komputerze, powinieneś zmienić ustawienia swojej przeglądarki internetowej.

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 8 posty(ów) ] 
Autor Wiadomość
#1 PostWysłany: 18 Sie 2015 19:50 

Dokąd
  • MNL,SIN, HKG, KUL, SGN, BKK

Data wylotu

Data powrotu

Długość pobytu
  • 4 months

Bagaż
  • Bagaż rejestrowany

Ilość pasażerów

Sam znalazłem
  • From PRG 7.10. to SIN with layover in IST, and back 15.2.16 from MNL to PRG with layover in HKG and IST for 550€ (2700zl)

Dodatkowe informacje
  • I am planning to go to Manila for volunteering for couple of months, and I am looking for some cheap airticket from PRG or VIE to East Asia (Hong Kong, Singapur, Manila,...) and I would be so grateful for any help.

Dates of journey are as flexible as price is lower :-D
    Date of departure there is flexible: + 1week (from end of Sep. till beg. of Oct would be the best)
    Date of way back again flexible: +2 weeks (from end of Jan till mid. of Feb 2016)

I prefer fly with Turkish airlines, but it's not a condition, also would be nice to have max. 2 layover with max. 6 hours spend on layovers airports.
    Thanks for any help
 Profil Relacje PM off  

Egipt luksusowo: tydzień w 5* hotelu z all inclusive od 2406 PLN. Wyloty z 2 miast Egipt luksusowo: tydzień w 5* hotelu z all inclusive od 2406 PLN. Wyloty z 2 miast
Tanie loty do Turcji: Izmir z Warszawy od 387 PLN Tanie loty do Turcji: Izmir z Warszawy od 387 PLN
#2 PostWysłany: 25 Sie 2015 18:23 

Actually if you know about some better offer, just from different city, I guess it wouldn't be so big problem to move - eg. Berlin, Warszava,etc.
 Profil Relacje PM off  

#3 PostWysłany: 25 Sie 2015 23:32 

Loty: 91
Kilometry: 180 493
niebieski
Just type your query on the Matrix http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ - for me it instantly gives prices in the range of 1900 PLN on Turkish (PRG-HKG, HKG-VIE) without even playing around with the dates. Manila seems to be much worse, though, so you will probably want to connect with some cheap Asian airlines.

EDIT: although I cannot recreate those prices on Turkish's website, so this might also be an error.

#4 PostWysłany: 28 Sie 2015 18:34 

I did it like that, but mostly it doesnt match, I dont know why if airlines update their fares so often, or if they have some secret fees not shown on matrix.
Now, there is promotion by British airways PRG-KUL, SIN-VIE for around 500€ what is quite good price. If anybody knows about better, let me know..otherwise I will probably buy this one.thanks
 Profil Relacje PM off  

#5 PostWysłany: 28 Sie 2015 20:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Loty: 169
Kilometry: 241 913
niebieski
TK's prices in matrix are usually wrong ones.
 Profil Relacje PM off
dj3500 lubi ten post.

#6 PostWysłany: 29 Sie 2015 10:01 
Awatar użytkownika

HON fly4free
As it was said before, it might be challenging to find anything better than you found originally, mostly because of non-standard (long) stay (many tickets have good prices for stays < 3 months / 1 month. And Additionally it's still a bit too early for lowest prices load into some system for beginning of 2016 (here I might be wrong :-) ).
Anyhow if you are at least a bit flexible you can play with better tool, instead of IT matrix use flexibility and speed of google flights, e.g.:

https://www.google.com/flights/#search; ... 2016-02-01

Play with dates and departure/arrival points and probably you can have even lower price - currently 650 USD (not too big gain) seams to be the best option. Plus you need to add some bucks to get to your final destination Manila.
 Profil Relacje PM off  

#7 PostWysłany: 29 Sie 2015 10:13 

Loty: 91
Kilometry: 180 493
niebieski
There is also this airline Cebu Pacific which sometimes has really cheap fares on the route DXB-MNL. It is rather hopeless to get such prices for the outbound segment, but if you find a reasonably priced one-way ticket, it might be worthwhile to get it and then wait for the promotion for the return.

#8 PostWysłany: 29 Sie 2015 17:46 
Awatar użytkownika

HON fly4free
Cebu - good point
you can have a look here:
http://www.fly4free.pl/?s=cebu
and here:
http://www.fly4free.com/?s=cebu
 Profil Relacje PM off  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 8 posty(ów) ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC + 1 godzina (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Google Adsense [Bot] oraz 7 gości